2013년 4월 24일 수요일

Fatigue is a reason to skip a workout, but there are ways to combat that tired feeling

Fatigue is the typical reason why people stop working, and there are some ways to overcome this feeling. Eating carbohydrates is very good for fatigue, because this nutrient makes our body get the maximum benefit of activities. Drinking more water has good effects one our cardiovascular system, so it can relieve tiredness. Several other methods have also discovered such as listening to music which can reduce our perception of effort, minding breathing, turning off late-night television, and so on.

I get easily tired these days and I didn't know what happens to me. Reading this article, I realized that my body might be deficient in carbohydrate due to skipping breakfast. I also rarely drink water except when I eat food and go to bed late. I will acquaint those of methods to keep my body healthy.

Consumers of Union of United States, Fatigue is a reason to skip a workout, but there are ways to combat that tired feeling. The Washington Post, April 23. web.
Web Address : http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/fatigue-is-a-reason-to-skip-a-workout-but-there-are-ways-to-combat-that-tired-feeling/2013/04/22/bc4af28a-97e6-11e2-814b-063623d80a60_story.html

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기